[annotator-dev] data storage location and policies

Martin John Callanan m at greyisgood.eu
Mon Dec 19 10:53:52 UTC 2011

Hi All

I've been trying Annotator out, and am really impressed when running
in on a WP site -- and now plan to use it as part of writing over
three years. As the annotations are going to be important to me, I'm
keen to know were the data is stored and under what terms. I couldn't
find this info online. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Is there an option of running Annotator locally (i.e. I'm only
interested in annotation one website)?

best regards