[annotator-dev] Annotation

Adrian Cooper a.cooper at intelligentheritage.com
Mon Jul 11 08:04:47 UTC 2011

Dear James
It was a pleasure to meet you too. Many thanks for forwarding details about the annotator tool. I'm currently bidding for a project at the British Museum (ResearchSpace) and the tool appears to be just the sort of thing needed for document annotation. Another part of the project is to develop or adapt an image annotation tool. Have you come across something like that?

Best of luck with your move to Lyon.

Best wishes
Adrian

Adrian Cooper
director

intelligent heritage

10 Loftus Road
London
W12 7EN

t    +44 (0)20 8123 2001
m  +44 (0)7972 104 116

e   a.cooper at intelligent heritage.com
Sent from my iPad