[annotator-dev] Happy to share ideas and knowledge

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 13:01:33 UTC 2011

Hi Johnny,

That's looks interesting. Do you know if any of their code is open or are
they a closed source project?

BTW, if someone wanted to you could build a very similar service using
wordpress + annotateit.org. What you'd need to do is allow uploads of texts
to wordpress. I think this would be incredibly useful (and in fact something
that was part of our original roadmap -- named commentonit ...).

Rufus

On 21 June 2011 09:34, Johnny Jiang <johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Hi There,
>
> I found an interesting startup doing the similar thing, and it is
> technically great.
>
> http://www.easyannotate.com/

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation