[annotator-dev] FinalsClub Annotations

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Tue Nov 29 20:36:23 UTC 2011

Thanks for chiming in, SJ.  We did have a call and are working to get the FinalsClub data into a usable form for the OKF's Open Shakespeare project.

I sent an SQL dump of about 270 books and 9000+ annotations to Rufus and Co the other day and am awaiting response.  I'd love to sit down and brainstorm some Annotation ideas at any point.  It's been a while since we've crossed paths.

Take care,
Andrew