[annotator-dev] Fwd: Annotateit

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Oct 9 11:55:52 UTC 2011

On 4 October 2011 22:57, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, there is a specific option to allow anonymous annotations, see
screenshot in the README:

<https://github.com/okfn/annotator-wordpress>

Just change from no to yes and it should work (if not please let us know!)

> possible, but your plugin would then be near perfect in a teaching
> environment.

That's fantastic to hear! We're really keen to have this used in a
teaching environment and would welcome feedback on what we could make
better.

Rufus