[annotator-dev] Enabling the annotator-store to be accessed on the local network

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Thu Sep 15 13:44:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've enabled the local network to access the webpage + annotator and the
store. I had to start the store on 0.0.0.0 and not 127.0.0.1.

Regards,

--
*
Ewald Zietsman

Technical Coor**dinator*
*
*
*
*
Website: www.siyavula.com
The Open Innovation Studio, 27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001

A Shuttleworth Foundation Seeded Project
Website: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org