[annotator-dev] Annotator store flask

johnny jiang johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 05:39:17 UTC 2012

Hi Nick & Randall,

I've been playing with Annotator authentication and store. I've set up
Annotator auth plugin, and also turned on authentication on my local store.
I got the following error when posting annotations to the store, I was
wondering is this something needs to be modified or updated either on the
auth plugin side or the store side?

Auth Plugin
https://github.com/okfn/annotator/wiki/Auth-Plugin

Annotator Store
https://github.com/okfn/annotator-store

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.cxware.net:5000/annotations. Request
header field x-annotator-auth-token-issue-time is not allowed by
Access-Control-Allow-Headers.

Thanks and regards,
Johnny