[annotator-dev] HTTP headers required for annotator-store

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at computer.org
Thu Aug 16 21:14:53 UTC 2012

I wanted to follow up on my posts from last week on the fluidinfo
backend store. I'm assuming that folks are pretty busy, but just wanted
to ask if anyone has had a chance to look at it yet. I'd like to at
least get a basic read if this is something that might be useful for the
annotator project in some form, or if it turns out not to be that useful
after all.

Also, I wanted to ask whether the HTTP headers required for
annotator-store backends was documented somewhere. After some trial and
error and looking at the annotator-store code, I saw that I needed to
add some CORS headers to get it to work, like
Access-Control-Allow-Origin and Access-Control-Expose-Headers.

Also, the HTTP response to the OPTIONS command doesn't seem to be
documented on the storage API page:

https://github.com/okfn/annotator/wiki/Storage

Here too, I used the annotator-store code as a reference and just copied
what it was doing.

Thanks,

	-Kartik