[annotator-dev] [ANN] Annotator v1.1.0 released

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Fri Feb 24 13:08:37 UTC 2012

Yes, the build is really working.

1) cake test is broken, because parts of jsdom are still broken. I'm
not sure I could make the warning issued by this command much
clearer... "WARNING: A number of tests are currently broken, pending
resolution of jsdom issue..."

2) test/runner.html works fine for me in Chrome and Firefox, but you
need to have built the annotator development source files (cake watch)
and you need to host the runner on a local web server -- you can't
simply open the files using the file:/// URI scheme.

Best,
Nick