[annotator-dev] Main OKFN Blog Post for Annotate It

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Jan 25 10:14:54 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Well done on the great work that everyone is doing with the Annotator. It
looks like interest in the tool is growing by the minute, and I'm really
excited to see how it might be deployed on some up-coming OKFN humanities
projects in the coming months (e.g. TEXTUS (http://textusproject.org/)).

It would be nice to captialize on the buzz around the Annotator at the
moment by writing an OKFN blog post about the work that's being done. Would
anyone be prepared to write me a short summary of what's happened over the
last few months and what you're working on now that I could turn into a
blog post? Even better, if anyone who is actually involved in the
development effort has the time they could write the blog post themselves...

Either way let me know, as it would be nice to get something up soonish.

All the best,

Sam

--
Sam Leon