[annotator-dev] Annotator and yuma-js media annotation toolkit?

Andrew - FinalsClub andrew at finalsclub.org
Tue Jan 17 23:02:40 UTC 2012

Simon,

Your project looks fantastic.  Right now Annotator is in a state of flux as we at FinalsClub.org will be taking the lead on development by March.  At first glance, your project looks fantastic and compatible with Annotator.  I wonder what more specifics you have in mind for interoperability.

I plan to organize monthly calls starting in March.  This seems like a great topic for discussion.  If you stay tuned to this list, you should see the details of the next meeting soon.  Till then, feel free to email the group or me directly to touch base.

Looking Forward,
Andrew Magliozzi
Founder, FinalsClub.org