[annotator-dev] Annotator and yuma-js media annotation toolkit?

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Thu Jan 19 00:40:33 UTC 2012

Randall,

Thanks for your first contribution to the list.  I have been following Hypothes.is since it's kickstarter campaign and am quite intrigued.  Hopefully you can join our forthcoming conference call as well.  I am sure we can come up with a solution to that user-input issue as well.

I also find it very exciting that at least three developers from distinct projects (and parts of the world) will be contributing significant attention and code to create a layer of knowledge atop current and future Internet content.  It may make scheduling our meetings difficult, but we will be all the more productive, I'm sure.

Talk soon,
Andrew