[annotator-dev] n00b question: Using annotator with other plugins

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Tue Jan 31 22:02:57 UTC 2012

Hi Pankaj,

I've not had a chance to replicate what you're describing here, but
we'd need a bit more information if we're going to determine what's
going wrong.

Are there any error messages in the developer console of your browser
that hint at what's going on?

(See http://getfirebug.com if you use Firefox)

Best,
Nick