[annotator-dev] Add ids to annotators

Jamie M Folsom jfolsom at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 20 16:02:12 UTC 2012

Hi, Randall,

Great solution. Would you post the one liner you wrote again here too? I left the chat transcript on my office machine...

And is it best to listen for those events directly in the page that's loading the Annotator, or in the Annotator class? I'll post an updated gist, or a link to our fork once I have it working.

Thanks!

Jamie