[annotator-dev] Problem with tokenUrl and annotator-store

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at computer.org
Fri Jul 27 00:50:06 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 08:32 PM, Randall Leeds wrote:
>  > I see that dev.html specifies tokenUrl as
> http://localhost:5000/api/token, however the annotator-store instance
> doesn't seem to define the /api/token endpoint. Am I missing something
> in the configuration for annotator-store?
>
> Not in the annotator-store, but in the store plugin. You need to specify
> the tokenUrl option in the Auth plugin.

But dev.html does specify tokenUrl -- it's set to
http://localhost:5000/api/token. And dev.html also specifies
localhost:5000/api as the store prefix:

.addPlugin('Store', {
             prefix: 'http://localhost:5000/api',

 From this, I'm assuming that annotate-store running on localhost:5000
is supposed to handle all /api/* requests, including /api/token. But it
doesn't seem to handle /api/token.

I know some part of my assumption here must be wrong, but I don't know
what part :-)

Thanks,

	-Kartik