[annotator-dev] Annotator and Yuma demo is ready

johnny jiang johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:53:13 UTC 2012

hi Andrew & Klaus & others,

I just fixed the registration email problem, am sorry about it.

Also I forgot to mention that I removed the annotate button for image
annotator, instead, you could press the left mouse for over 3 seconds in
order to pop up the image annotator.

Finally, big thanks to Nick, Rainer, and Randall for their help.

Kind regards,
Johnny