[annotator-dev] Annotator in the wild

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Mon Jun 4 21:40:09 UTC 2012

This looks great, Aaron.  Thanks for sharing.  You may want to be in touch with Jonathan Zittrain of the Harvard Berkman Center.

Here's an article about the H2O project that he created:

http://harvardcollegetechreview.com/2012/why-ibooks-2-will-not-rule-higher-education/

Jonathan Zittrain <zittrain at law.harvard.edu>

In terms of annotating legal texts, he is one of the most progressive folks you'll find in the domain.

~Andrew