[annotator-dev] setting up with js to use annotate store

adam hyde adam.hyde at sourcefabric.org
Thu Jun 21 10:12:32 UTC 2012

ok i did this, i also tried it before and thought i had it wrong because
the behaviour was odd, but it could be a js conflict on my side. will
look into it

just in case however...it seems that all annotations are saved but not
loaded when you refresh the page...cant for the life of me see why not

you can see it if you annotate anything in this page:
http://www.booki.cc/fiddling-while-rome-burns/_draft/_v/1.0/tumblr-as-exhibition-space/

adam