[annotator-dev] annotator-store confusion

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Tue Mar 27 13:55:41 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot, It works again, but I'll need to figure out this
authentication issue still. We are allowing users to log into our Plone
site using a plone product that allows authentication, if I'm not mistaken.
Only logged in users can make annotations and this works at the moment, but
with an older version of the store. I guess to use the new version we'll
have to generate the authentication token as described in the documents? We
may just run the older version of the store for the time being, seeing that
it works, but we really want to keep our system up to date. I'll be back.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Nick Stenning <nick at whiteink.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 15:33, Ewald Zietsman <ewald at siyavula.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've upgraded my store (unmodified, its the okfn-master) today and I've
> run into some issues that is most likely due to my lack of understanding.
>
> Hi Ewald,
>
> This was my fault. I forgot to update the example "run.py" in the
> annotator-store (because we don't use it any more for AnnotateIt).
> I've just pushed
>

> https://github.com/okfn/annotator-store/commit/f8c1e04fafb76136233b9aa7d82fc0654ee34671
>
> which fixes
>
>  https://github.com/okfn/annotator-store/issues/39
>
> the issue in which Randall correctly identified the source of the problem.
>
> Let me know if you have any more problems,

*
Ewald Zietsman

Technical Coor**dinator*
*
*
*
*
Website: www.siyavula.com
The Open Innovation Studio, 27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001