[annotator-dev] Community Call Agenda, This Thursday @5pm GMT

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Mon May 14 16:02:55 UTC 2012

Dear Annotator Devs,

A gentle reminder about our annotator dev community call this Thursday at 5pm GMT, or your local time.

If you'd like to review the documentation from our last community call, you can find it here:

 http://nick.okfnpad.org/annotator-commcall-20120329

Otherwise, below is our tentative agenda.  If you have any additions, please reply.

Looking forward,
Andrew

Tentative Agenda:
[Other items are welcome]

Pertinent technical developments (Nick)
See Git Commit Log: https://github.com/okfn/annotator/commits/master
Discuss collaborating / integrating with yuma-js (Simon Rainer)
Update about Hypothes.is (Dan or Randall)
Any news on that Chrome Plugin?
OpenShakespeare / FinalsClub update (Nick & Andrew)
UX/UI discussion
See http://markup.io for a compelling UX
Any additional questions, comments, & plans