[annotator-dev] NLP Interchange Format (NIF)

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed May 9 14:45:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,
two minor additions:
1. sorry I forgot the "Hi Nick and everybody," in front of my last
email. I hope nobody took offense.
2. Below is a syntactically correct version of the annotations,  the
other one had errors.
all the best,
Sebastian

@prefix an: <http://annotateit.org/schema/> .
@prefix str: <http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/schema/string/> .
<http://example.com#hash_10_27_i923ejueiljfdweo88_the%20text%20t>
     an:hasAnnotation
<http://annotateit.org/annotations/4kcArX26So2gcQ8ZHpyMqQ> ;
     str:anchorOf "the text that was annotated" ;
     a str:StringInContext .

<http://annotateit.org/annotations/4kcArX26So2gcQ8ZHpyMqQ>
     an:text "A note I wrote" ;
     an:user "alice" ;
     an:created  "2011-05-24T18:52:08.036814" ;
     an:updated  "2011-05-26T12:17:05.012544" ;
     an:tags   "review" , "error" ;
     an:permissions [an:read "group:__world__"  ]  .

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Projects: http://nlp2rdf.org , http://dbpedia.org