[annotator-dev] Yuma2 image annotation plugin "version 0.1"

Andrew - FinalsClub andrew at finalsclub.org
Sun Nov 4 16:22:34 UTC 2012

Hey Rainer,

Thanks so much for sharing.  This project is really coming along.  I can't wait to see image annotation working right along side Annotator's text annotation.

I'd love to help with testing but have a backlog at the moment with some other imminent deadlines.  Come December, we can surely support more.  In the meantime, is there anything specific you need from us at FinalsClub or the Annotator community at large?

Warmly,
Andrew