[annotator-dev] Yuma image annotation plugin for Annotator (preview :-)

Simon Rainer Rainer.Simon at ait.ac.at
Mon Oct 1 07:31:16 UTC 2012

Dear list,

just a short notification on our progress with an image annotation plugin for Annotator (based on our Yuma image annotation tool). We have now set up a preview demo of this here:

http://rsimon.github.com/yuma2/index_okfn.html

The demo page has Annotator's annotation functionality enabled as normal. But in addition, you can click and drag to select & annotate box regions on the image.

There are a few known issues still to be addressed (and probably a range of undiscovered bugs as well ;-) But in the mean time we'd be happy to hear your feedback!

Code for this is here:

https://github.com/rsimon/image-annotation-js

Cheers,
Rainer