[annotator-dev] Yuma image annotation plugin for Annotator (preview :-)

Simon Rainer Rainer.Simon at ait.ac.at
Tue Oct 2 06:51:28 UTC 2012

Hi Johnny,

thanks!

< Just a quick question, what backend store it uses currently? What backend it will use once you integrate it with Annotator? >

It's now a 'real' Annotator plugin; i.e. it's already integrated, and automatically uses the Annotator store. Note: the demo page doesn't have the Store plugin installed; so you can't see it there. But we did successfully test against the Store on annotateit.org.

Just a side note: In addition to the Annotator plugin, Yuma will stay available as a standalone version as well. (It's now quite convenient - we have one unified codebase, and two 'build files' which generate the minified plugin/standalone versions.) For the standalone version, we're also aiming for complete compatibility with the OKFN Store.

Cheers,
Rainer