[annotator-dev] Annotator store for MySQL

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Fri Oct 19 23:20:09 UTC 2012

Johnny,

It's great that you're looking into running Annotator on an SQL data
store. I've had a quick look at the files you sent over, and I cannot
recommend strongly enough that you read up on SQL injection attacks,
and how to protect your applications from them. Your code is trivially
susceptible to this kind of exploit, and I'd suggest you're very
careful about where you use it.

Best wishes -- not intending to be a total spoilsport,
Nick