[annotator-dev] Annotator store for MySQL

johnny jiang johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:31:27 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

No worries, your feedback is highly appreciated actually.

This is the first version of our migration work, and I do think it is a
good idea to confirm with our developer who did this work to see if there
is any potential risk of SQL injection, I will do that and let you guys
know.

It is always good to hear feedback and have discussion around tech, so keep
up doing it :)

Kind regards,
Johnny