[annotator-dev] Tell me about you + Annotator!

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Tue Apr 2 08:17:40 UTC 2013

Hello Annotators!

In less than a week's time, I'm going to be talking to a crowd of rather
interesting people[1] about Annotator and the wonderful things all you
lovely people have done with it.

If you use Annotator in one of your projects, I want to hear from you, and
soon!

Even if you've told me or this list about it before, please help me
demonstrate all the ways Annotator has been put into production by sending
us (or just me) an email describing what you've done with Annotator. Just a
few lines will do, but if you have room to tell me more, that's great too.

Any anecdotes or stories from your use of Annotator gratefully accepted
too. In the humanities, the plural of "anecdote" *is* "data"!

(I'm joking! Please don't kill me!)

So, to reiterate: even if you only have the time to email me one URL,
*please* do it now!

Thank you in advance,

[1]: http://iannotate.org/attendees.html