[annotator-dev] Ask for help

Gong Huaiyu James (NCS) jamesh at ncs.com.sg
Thu Apr 18 16:27:32 UTC 2013

Hi, Team:
             The annotator  is very easy to use.      We can enhance it together.  I would like to join the team.   And  we  need to enhance   annotator.min.js    How to get a uncompressed Javascript copy?
The current version is not readble version .
               My questions and suggestions are  as following:
1)      How to change the highlighted text color?

2)       The currently  highlighted text   HTML are as following:
       Highlighted text 1....
       Highlighted text 2 ....

             Can we add the  annotations  ID into the <span> node  as following:
       Highlighted text 1
     Highlighted text 2 ....

3)       How to print the annotations with the master document in HTML?

      I suggest append the annotations after the master documents

  Print  Master  doc HTML

All the annotations
[1] annotations1
[2] annotations2
[3] annotations3

And append the [1] , [2], [3]    after the selected/highlighted  range text in the master doc,  So the user can know which annotation is belong to which highlighted text.

Warmest Regards
James