[annotator-dev] Annotator Project Help

Jesse Day jesse at ownsourcing.com
Thu Apr 18 19:07:01 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm working on a project that is using annotator and we're looking for
someone who knows the annotator better to help us work through a couple of
problems that we're running into.  Likely, we'll want to contract the
annotator work out to whoever we end up talking with.

The basic problem is that we want to load annotations on a page with tabs,
where each tab is the title and body of a unique page in the cms.  The
annotations should be capable of being loaded within each tab based on the
unique id of the page being displayed by that tab.  While that doesn't have
to be the ultimate solution, the reason that is what I've come up with so
far is because the order of tabs may not always stay the same, so the
annotations have to be able to display within the correct tab's body text
and still in the correct position within that body text.

I think we at least need to talk to someone about a good way to do this
(possibly annotator already has this type of capability and I've just
missed it).

We'd like contribute back any work that can be contributed back and we're
planning that the work we do makes it's way either into the Annotator
project or the Drupal annotator module.

If anyone is able to help, please contact me at jesse at ownsourcing.com.

Thanks,
Jesse