[annotator-dev] Tell me about you + Annotator!

Robert Casties casties at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Apr 8 12:40:40 UTC 2013

Hello Nick,

I don't know if its too late for your presentation, but here's a link to
some projects using Annotator (the Javascript client or the JSON API) at
our institute:

https://it-dev.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/tracs/Annotations

We use the Javascript client for text-based documents and an adapted
version in our image viewer Digilib for image-based annotations.

Cheers
	Robert