[annotator-dev] Annotation interchange left side according page annotation

dilip kumar dskd.s01 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:34:15 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thanks for your help in advance . I am using "OKFN" i am successfully store
and update delete annotation. What i am doing  after insert annotation text
i am displaying it in my document left hand site. All annotation showing
perfectly i want to highlight each other. I mean when user will be mouse
over on annotation then left hand side same annotation need to highlight.

2) I want add extra span after "annotation-h1" <span> how will be add it.

Please please any suggestion.

Thanks

Dilip

--