[annotator-dev] colored notes

Albert Juhé albertjuhe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:28:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am Albert from the UOC (Open University of Catalonia), in 2014 we include
the annotador lib in the HTML5 subjects for the students, to allow them
annotate it.
For the annotations I ve used the annotator with some modifications because
I have to include categories and anotations order.

Categories:
- Errata (the subject contains an erroneus content)  RED
- Destacat (highlight) GREEN
- Subratllat (underscore) YELLOW..

The order in the annotations is important for the students. The students
wants to view the annotations in the same order that in the document.

For the categories I've used the
https://github.com/ezietsman/annotator/blob/master/src/plugin/categories.coffeewith
some modifications to adapt it to the new annotator 1.2.9, creating a
new plugin, now works perfect.

Another think that I ve developed is an annoator viewer, another plugin, I
ve added an image where you can see a sample, the document  is in Catalan.

I you want I can send the development.

Albert