[annotator-dev] colored notes

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Thu Dec 5 09:55:50 UTC 2013

Dear Riccardo,

I needed this functionality, so I tried to use this plugin. I have
translated coffee to javascript, and I have
modified a little the code. The result (which works) is here:

http://www.ellogon.org/phocadownload/annotateit/categories.js

This needs a modified Editor.addField, so I added a modified one. What I
did, is to merge this file with
the annotator min.js, after exposing some fields (mainly uuid()).

The result is here:

http://www.ellogon.org/phocadownload/annotateit/all.js

George

???? 5/12/2013 00:43, ?/? Riccardo Tasso ??????: