[annotator-dev] building my own store but no breakthrough so far

Arshad Ali Khan a.khan at soton.ac.uk
Sat Jul 6 13:41:15 UTC 2013

Dear annotator folks,

I am a new member and am trying to build my own store on local server
for testing. I have used this page
https://github.com/okfn/annotator-store to run python, elastic search
commands but when i run python run.py, nothing comes up instead of [

|* Running on http://127.0.0.1:5000/
* Restarting with reloader...

]

The shell prompt gets stuck and I don't have any idea whether its
working or not. I am using iMac 10.7 and i have apache tomcat running on
port 8080 but not started. also i starts elastic search by
running./elasticsearch in the backgrouund before executing python
run.py. your help would be appreciated.
thanks
Arshad