[annotator-dev] Poll: Is your project running on annotator?

Dan Whaley dwhaley at hypothes.is
Wed May 8 14:41:09 UTC 2013

I'm trying to get a sense of just how big the annotator community is.  If your project is using annotator in some way, or if you're considering the use of it in a project and you don't mind saying so, I'd love to hear from you.  A name, org, short description, link, etc would all be helpful.

I pinged Nick a couple days ago and the two of us have this list right now:

- Annotator
- Hypothes.is
- Finals Club
- Annotation Studio / MIT
- UMiss School of Pharmacy: http://blog.idrsolutions.com/2013/02/pdf-and-pdf2html5-the-best-of-both-worlds-for-teachers/
- Max Planck Institute for the History of Science: https://it-dev.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/tracs/Annotations
- Johnny Jiang's "social reading"/courseware site: http://socialreading.cxware.net/books/covers/progit-cn/cover.html
- Anna Gerber and co at http://openannotation.metadata.net/

Any others?  Or if you know of any, that's helpful too.

Respond here, or message me privately.  I'll repost the complete list in a few days.

Dan