[annotator-dev] Building together the open annotation browser extension

dor garbash dor.garbash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:21:36 UTC 2013

Hello good folks of the annotator community:

We're organising a sustainathon next month near Paris.
One of our primary tasks, lead by Nick, is to extend annotator with a
universal open annotation browser extension.
Details about the feature here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aqEg0uvUlnNR9w75GCODpiy0GtQxm4bSFh5kcr4quRA/edit
Please free to put questions and suggestions in the doc.

How about joining us, we have experts of Node.js, Angular.js, semantic web,
and visualization attending, will be fun, and the location is awesome( a
french countryside monastry converted into an artist resort).

Registration and details below, put your name on the doc if you want to
join.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aM1i7Cfdwet1uFdTGtwkos5RZ7prxIeRMR2Pp1WB0z0/edit

Hope to see you there!

Dor from Knownodes.

--
Get some insight of what makes me tick:
My twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/garbash>

Dor Garbash
108 Rue du faubourg du temple, Paris 75011
+33-652919878