[annotator-dev] How to install my own local store?

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Tue Nov 19 13:49:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to set-up annotator with my own storage.
So far, I have downloaded the python server, and run it.
I can see the json api in it, but I haven't understood how to enable
authentication, and where the users are supposed to register.
Is something missing, that I didn't install?

The json I get is similar (with a description of some methods) no matter
if I use /api, /user, /token or simply /.
/api/user raises an error...

Any ideas on how I can setup the annotator store?

George