[annotator-dev] Display customized "create By and create at " in the annotation VIEW

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Fri Nov 15 19:04:52 UTC 2013

If I understand correctly you are getting the date in the display by
putting it in the user field.

This will not mix well with authentication and persistence if you use the
provided plugins. The user field is for the username.

You may want to look at modify the annotator code if you need more control
over the viewer template.