[annotator-dev] New plugins for Annotator

Daniel Cebrián Robles danielcebrianr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:35:00 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Philip and me are going to publish three plugins for Annotator. But I would
like to know where is the best way to do it.
I have the code under pure javascript, but I have discovered an easy way to
transform in coffee if you feel better with this language
http://js2coffee.org/. Please let me know if it is better to use this.

The first plugin is for Share text and video annotations using social
networks or email. In the future I will modify the code to be more flexible.

Share-annotator:
https://github.com/danielcebrian/share-annotator

The second one is for geolocation. This plugin will be used for create the
current location of the annotation user:

Geolocation-annotator:
https://github.com/danielcebrian/geolocation-annotator

And the third is for richMedia. This plugin replace the plain text for
Tinymce plugin:

richText-annotator:
https://github.com/danielcebrian/richText-annotator

Please let me know your opion of the plugin and the best way to plugin. I
have seen the webpage for the annotator plugins:
http://okfnlabs.org/annotator/

is this the best place to set the information?

All the best,

Daniel Cebrián.

--
Daniel Cebrián Robles