[annotator-dev] adding combo box and text field... help needed

Arshad Ali Khan a.khan at soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 24 20:52:14 UTC 2013

Dear All,
I am exploring this wonderful tool and wodnering if anyone could help me
add a new field (combobox and text box)? Actually I want to fill up a
list field with potential values in the form of options in list box
e.g. (<selection name="annotationcategory"><options>option
users annotation the text on a web page. If an option is selected, the
annotations will be stored against that category in the annotation
store. if no ptions is selected (default), all annotations will be
created/stored locally and on annotateit.org in the existing format.
your help will be appreciated.
many thanks
Arshad