[annotator-dev] Annotator 2.0 Community Call Doodle Poll

Daniel Cebrián Robles danielcebrianr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 04:26:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

we are working hard in Open Video Annotation. The webpage is this:

http://www.openvideoannotation.org/explore.php

Our next aim is the user authentication in our new server. As soon as we
have finished this, we are going to upload all the plugins that we are
working on Annotator webpage. Plugins like my current location, share with
social networks, rich media annotations and of course Open Video Annotation.

I am sorry for the delay.

All the best,

Daniel Cebrián.

2013/9/4 Andrew Magliozzi <andrew at finalsclub.org>

> Hi Annotator Devs,
>
> It's time for our next call to discuss Annotator 2.0 development progress
> and next steps.  Please pick your preferred meeting time for this month:
>
> http://doodle.com/sakuv52ttqrpsb7d
>
> Thanks!
> Andrew

Daniel Cebrián Robles