[annotator-dev] jquery.min.js version upgrade compatible issue.

Gong Huaiyu James (NCS) jamesh at ncs.com.sg
Tue Apr 8 11:45:17 UTC 2014

Hi, Team:
     I used annotator 1.2.6 version. It works fine with jquery.min.js  version 1.8.3.   Now , our company decided to upgrade jquery to version  1.9.1.   The annotator  doesn't work  anymore.

      It keeps pop up error " Ooops! it looks like you haven't built the Annotator concatenation file...".
Also I tried jquery.min.js 1.10.1   and jquery.min.js 2.0.2.  All  got the same error.
       Any quick solutions for this jquery version compatible issue?

Thanks.