[annotator-dev] Annotator Documentation Working - Monday 2/24/14 @ noon EST

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Wed Feb 19 22:29:50 UTC 2014

Dear Annotators,

Thanks for responding to the doodle.  We have six RSVPs for the call, which
will be *Monday 2/24/14 @ noon EST*.  Let's use the original Hangout link
(max 10 participants):

http://unhangout.media.mit.edu/h/AnnotatorDev

Since the last call, we've updated the documentation and hosted it on rtd,
created annotatorjs.org, and collected some great annotator use cases.
 Andrew B also sent this proposed site map for annotatorjs.org:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZMfHE6SPEIztNSNIXALxev5KO0qQfolwTxRt_f15Do/edit#

We have yet to add Hypothes.is to the docs (for annotating the annotation
documentation... so meta).  Here's a brief agenda based on the last
community call:

   - Annotator npm vs. bower
   - Documentation
   - API docs extraction
   - updating annotatorjs.org
   - and more...

Please reply with any other items you'd like to discuss.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Magliozzi
Founder

T - 617-575-9369
E - Andrew at FinalsClub.org

FinalsClub exists thanks to funding from the William and Flora Hewlett
Foundation and generous scholars like you.