[annotator-dev] color-coding annotated text by tagtype

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Sun Feb 16 22:15:58 UTC 2014

On Feb 15, 2014 11:54 PM, "Missy" <a3gndu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Randall,
> Just closing this out per our offline conversation excerpted below.
>
> Indeed, the annotationsLoaded event works (and can be subscribed to just
like the events that are documented on the link below - it may be very
helpful to add this to the documentation, along with any other important
annotator functions).
> I assume there is a way to modify the number of annotations loaded at one
time?

You can customize the search parameters to change how many are loaded
total, but not the size of the batching.

The search request can return however many you like, but the results are
still broken into chunks to retain browser responsiveness as annotations
are set up in the document.

That size is not customizable. You should be prepared to handle multiple
innovations of the annotationsLoaded callback.