[annotator-dev] Working Groups

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Wed Jan 8 23:50:29 UTC 2014

Hi Annotator Devs,

If you're like me, you are entering the new year with lots of enthusiasm
after our last Annotator 2.0 Google Hangout.  If you're not like me, you
are also entering the year with lots of enthusiasm for Annotator 2.0 but
either you missed the last meeting or you tried to join and got blocked
because Hangouts had hit its attendance threshold.

In either case, 2014 is going to be a time of work and progress toward
notable accomplishments in annotation.  Some of you may have seen the
documentation
meeting doodle <http://doodle.com/ex42ipwypi79sy7x2ua7fmss/admin#table>.
 While all are welcome to attend, I'd like to encourage others to propose
working groups on other pressing topics, such as

   - CSS/HTML themes
   - Fuzzy anchoring
   - Data serialization and storage
   - Anything else you can think of...

I love our large group meetings, but I'd like to try a round of smaller
working groups so we have more to present the next time we all gather.
 Who's with me?

Cheers,
Andrew