[annotator-dev] Loading Annotations Asynchronously

Jamie M Folsom jfolsom at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 25 22:17:16 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I had a solution for loading annotations asynchronously, using LoadAnnotationsFromSearch, which worked fine while I was using annotator v. 1.2.5 or so, but appears to have stopped working now that I’m on 1.2.7.

As I recall, there was some work done on the store plugin in recent tagged releases, to accommodate this use case. Can anyone refresh my memory, and/or confirm whether there’s a better way to go about this?

Essentially, I want to be able to pass a hand crafted loadOptions object (for an in-page filter) to LoadAnnotationsFromSearch, and have the annotator refresh its data from the API, and display the updated set of highlights.

Thanks!

Jamie