[annotator-dev] Destroy Method added 6 months ago...cant find it

Mark Graves mgraves87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 01:09:53 UTC 2014

I'm using the newest version.

$('#MyDocument').annotator();
    $('#MyDocument'annotator().annotator('addPlugin', 'Tags');
    $('#MyDocument').annotator().annotator('addPlugin', 'Store', {
                            prefix: '/annotations',
                            urls: {

                                    create:  '/create',
                                    read:    '/read/:id',
                                    update:  '/update/:id',
                                    destroy: '/destroy/:id',
                                    search:  '/search'
                                    }
                            });

I then replace the content of div#mydocument with jquery and callling the
same methods gave me the aforementioned error.

I was able to solve the problem (I think) by wrapping the entire instance
in a $().remove() and then recalling them.  Not sure how that is going to
be performance/bug wise...

I'll have to test more.