[annotator-dev] Loading Annotations Asynchronously

Jamie M Folsom jfolsom at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 28 22:46:42 UTC 2014

Hi Randall,

Thanks for following up. I’ve been meaning to myself.

I think I figured out where the issue was, thanks to your reply. It seems that loadAnnotationsFromSearch used to trigger loadAnnotations, and no longer does — does that make sense? In any case, explicitly calling that post-reload fixed it. I refactored that view, so those steps are handled in order.

https://github.com/hyperstudio/Annotation-Studio/blob/master/app/views/documents/_annotator-setup.html.erb#L181

Best,

Jamie