[annotator-dev] Build stand-alone Annotator 2.0 Javascript from source?

Robert Casties casties at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jul 21 16:17:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to package and run the Annotator 2.0 code - current master
with some local changes - in one or more JS-files on my page. How do I
do that?

The dev.html works fine when I run it through ./tools/serve on port 4000.

When I try to use e.g. pkg/annotator-full.js produced by make I get
"ReferenceError: require is not defined".

I'd like to use the Jquery 1.10 that I also use in some other stuff on
the page (but I'm flexible).

What do I have to do now to get a complete annotator.js?

Thanks
	Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science