[annotator-dev] blog post on annotator

steph steph at endpoint.com
Mon Jul 21 17:55:14 UTC 2014

Hi Riccardo,

I have not broken this customization into different plugins. I
considered it, but there are a couple of reasons I have not gone down
this path (complexity, the fact that I wrote the plugins on Annotator
2.0 which is a moving target, support for this work).

You are welcome to access my code at
https://github.com/berkmancenter/h2o/blob/master/app/assets/javascripts/annotator.sh2o.js
to see review interactions between my plugin and the core Annotator, and
I'm happy to provide further insight if there's a specific feature you'd
like to learn more about.

Steph